Our Objectives, Mission & Vision
Engineers Without Borders ( EWB ) Finland is a non-profit making registered organization in Finland. It’s purpose is to advance human development through appropriate technology and engineering solutions, and to increase the awareness about important development challenges like education, health, housing, and the environment, as well as the possible solutions to the challenges.
- Mission: We identify and implement meaningful projects for needy community in education, health, housing ,environment and similar others challenges that will positively impact the human lives and environment
- Vision: We envision to build an inclusive self-sustainable & clean environment communities around the world.
EWB Finland achieves it's objectives by:
- Knowledge sharing with members and conducting research in the area of development issues and technological solutions.
- Organizing & disseminating informations about current and important topics
- Faciliating meetings between its members and experts of technology and development.
- Implementing developmental projects in collaboration with other organizations in Finland and abroad.
Download EWB Presentation
Download EWB Bylaws
What We Do
- A private individual ( an engineer, or also a non-engineer ) or an organization, who accepts the purpose of the association and supports the activities of the association, can join as a member of the association.
- We hope that while working with us, you shall learn more about what EWB does and how you can support and participate in our work and activities.
- Engineers without Borders chapters are present around the world and have more than thousands members.We are all connected through meetups ,workshops and newsletters. EWB Finland & other countries chapters are contributing UN SDGs thru several projects. Join us and get the oppertunity to work with local & global EWB chapters
Bank account details:
- EWB Finland Ry, Registration id : 2255560-5
- Account no : FI97 1389 3000 2130 51 , BIC: NDEAFIHH , Reference number - 10184
- Member can inform us by email email@example.com with own payment details,full name,address, email id and contact no.
Euro 30 / Year
Euro 250 / Year
Euro 20 / Year
News and Events
The fundamental idea of the project in cooperation with 4 Nordic/baltics partner countries are to acquire knowledge and share best practices about adult education more effectively based on the lifelong learning competences.Volunteers are welcome to travel to Sweden and free of charge. Contact us for more details Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to spend 42h engineering for humanity? We are delighted to announce that registration is now open for Engineering for Humanity 2022, a 42-hour virtual event on March 11th - 13th.
The event is focused on developing sustainable solutions to challenges related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals - derived from ongoing projects within Engineers Without Borders Sweden, -Denmark, -Norway, -Finland and -Germany.